Lamella Clarifier Manufacturers,Supplier,Exporter In India | Envifab Equipment
The Lamella Clarifier is a primary clarification device used to treat sewage and industrial waste streams and requires up to 90% less space when compared to a traditional settling tank.
Lamella clarifier (also lamella separator, lamella thickener) is used to separate sedimentable solid (sedimentable particles) from liquids.
In general, particles larger than approx. 50µm (and of higher density than the liquid) can be separated by sedimentation. Particles of smaller size can be separated using coagulation aids.
- Space requirement can be reduced by up to 90% when compared with a settlement tank
- Unique, patented flow control system increases reliability
- Up to 10 m2 of settling area per square metre of ground area
- Supplied as a complete unit for easy installation
- Available in standard and site-specific versions
- Minimal operating and maintenance costs
- Primary clarification of wastewater
- Wash water recirculation systems (such as potato and root crop processing)
- Wet scrubber and slaking effluents in the power industry
- Thickening processes in the chemical, mining and mineral industries
- Treatment of effluents in metal finishing, and iron and steel plants